Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5.5
Lighting is incorrect when a custom projection matrix is set on the camera
See attached image.
Regression from 3.5
Steps to reproduce.
1. Open scene (camera_repro)
2.Press Play: 2 views of the same scene, one using a normal ortho camera (green background), and the second using a custom projection matrix. (to see camera (with green background) choose "Camera 2 (Normal ortho)" in the Hierarchy and check and uncheck camera check box)(also please see in Scene tab)
3. Lighting is incorrect with the custom projection matrix (on the camera with blue background you can't see red light. To see it - try to move light to the right)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website