Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Lighting] No exposure slider in Inspector Preview when viewing HDR textures
1. Create a blank project using Built-In or HDRP
2. Create a plane in order to receive lightmaps, make it Lightmap Static
3. Generate Lighting
4. Navigate to the SceneName folder and locate Lightmap__comp_light.exr
5. Select the asset in the Project View
6. Ensure that the Inspector is visible
The preview for the lightmap asset will look something like the attached image. Where I need to see an exposure slider, there is only a slider to control the mipmap preview level.
This also affects Reflection Probes. This makes both ref. probes and lightmaps impossible to debug in the Editor Instead they will need to be viewed in an external package for debugging. Not ideal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file