Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Lighting debug view modes are broken after restarting the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or download the attached one
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and bake the lighting
3. Save the scene and restart the editor
4. Navigate to the Scene viewport and cycle through various lighting-related debug view modes
5. Notice that nothing shows up
- Does not affect realtime GI debug views
- Tested both on Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2