Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Old Lighting data is not cleared when generating light maps with less data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1182106-Project.zip")
2. Open Lighting settings ( in the top tab Window > Rendering > Lighting settings)
3. Under Mixed Lighting tab in the Lighting window, check "Baked Global Illumination" and generate the lighting
4. After the baking is finished, uncheck "Baked Global Illumination" and generate the lighting again
Expected outcome: old generated Lighting data is removed.
Actual outcome: old generated Lighting data is kept.
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()