Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Old Lighting data is not cleared when generating light maps with less data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1182106-Project.zip")
2. Open Lighting settings ( in the top tab Window > Rendering > Lighting settings)
3. Under Mixed Lighting tab in the Lighting window, check "Baked Global Illumination" and generate the lighting
4. After the baking is finished, uncheck "Baked Global Illumination" and generate the lighting again
Expected outcome: old generated Lighting data is removed.
Actual outcome: old generated Lighting data is kept.
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release