Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2.X
[LightProbes] Transform selection handle does not appear when more than one Inspector tab is present
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Light Probe Group
2. Make sure that you have more than one Inspector tab present in the editor UI
3. In the Inspector select "Edit Light Probes"
4. Attempt to select and move a Light Probe
Expected behavior: The Transform Gizmo should appear. Probes should be selected by clicking, or by dragging selection. Selection context should remain in Light Probes unless the user explicitly clicks another object type.
Actual behavior: The Light Probes are not selectable or movable at the Transform Gizmo does not appear. This makes working with Light Probes almost impossible. (Track_1240918_V2)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Workaround: Clicking the Edit Bounds in both Inspector windows or Reseting the Layout to only display one Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio