Search Issue Tracker
[LightProbes] Transform selection handle does not appear when more than one Inspector tab is present
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Light Probe Group
2. Make sure that you have more than one Inspector tab present in the editor UI
3. In the Inspector select "Edit Light Probes"
4. Attempt to select and move a Light Probe
Expected behavior: The Transform Gizmo should appear. Probes should be selected by clicking, or by dragging selection. Selection context should remain in Light Probes unless the user explicitly clicks another object type.
Actual behavior: The Light Probes are not selectable or movable at the Transform Gizmo does not appear. This makes working with Light Probes almost impossible. (Track_1240918_V2)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Workaround: Clicking the Edit Bounds in both Inspector windows or Reseting the Layout to only display one Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression