Search Issue Tracker
[LightProbes] Transform selection handle does not appear when more than one Inspector tab is present
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Light Probe Group
2. Make sure that you have more than one Inspector tab present in the editor UI
3. In the Inspector select "Edit Light Probes"
4. Attempt to select and move a Light Probe
Expected behavior: The Transform Gizmo should appear. Probes should be selected by clicking, or by dragging selection. Selection context should remain in Light Probes unless the user explicitly clicks another object type.
Actual behavior: The Light Probes are not selectable or movable at the Transform Gizmo does not appear. This makes working with Light Probes almost impossible. (Track_1240918_V2)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Workaround: Clicking the Edit Bounds in both Inspector windows or Reseting the Layout to only display one Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project