Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Light Probes] Tetrahedral cells not refreshed when selecting Light Probe Group. Causes phantom probe positions
Steps outlined in attached repro video. Repro project attached
Create a Light Probe group
Duplicate Light Probe Group
Move the second group to the side to show both side-by-side
Select the first group and enter probe edit mode
Select and delete the second group from the Hierarchy
Merged probe positions are not updated when other Light Probe Groups are deleted during probe edit mode. This leaves some phantom probe cells being draw in the world, which can be highly confusing to the user.
On delete, maybe we can check whether it is a Light Probe Group which has been deleted, and if this is the case, update all probe positions? Either this, or update merged probe positions when Light Probe Group components are selected, not just Edited.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode