Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Light probes are very inconsistent in indirectly lit scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the scene.
2. Open Scene view and look at the light probes, they are very inconsistent, some are completely black.
- This is not exclusive to the GPU progressive lightmapper, it happens with the CPU one too.
- The workaround is to massage the light probes (slightly move them) and keep doing it until they happen to get better values. This issue, combined with the fact that I cannot re-bake just the light probes, makes it very hard to have nicely placed and lit lightprobes in my scenes.
- This is not specific to 2019.2, it happens in all versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window