Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Light probes are very inconsistent in indirectly lit scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the scene.
2. Open Scene view and look at the light probes, they are very inconsistent, some are completely black.
- This is not exclusive to the GPU progressive lightmapper, it happens with the CPU one too.
- The workaround is to massage the light probes (slightly move them) and keep doing it until they happen to get better values. This issue, combined with the fact that I cannot re-bake just the light probes, makes it very hard to have nicely placed and lit lightprobes in my scenes.
- This is not specific to 2019.2, it happens in all versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated