Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Light probes are very inconsistent in indirectly lit scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the scene.
2. Open Scene view and look at the light probes, they are very inconsistent, some are completely black.
- This is not exclusive to the GPU progressive lightmapper, it happens with the CPU one too.
- The workaround is to massage the light probes (slightly move them) and keep doing it until they happen to get better values. This issue, combined with the fact that I cannot re-bake just the light probes, makes it very hard to have nicely placed and lit lightprobes in my scenes.
- This is not specific to 2019.2, it happens in all versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project