Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Light probes are very inconsistent in indirectly lit scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the scene.
2. Open Scene view and look at the light probes, they are very inconsistent, some are completely black.
- This is not exclusive to the GPU progressive lightmapper, it happens with the CPU one too.
- The workaround is to massage the light probes (slightly move them) and keep doing it until they happen to get better values. This issue, combined with the fact that I cannot re-bake just the light probes, makes it very hard to have nicely placed and lit lightprobes in my scenes.
- This is not specific to 2019.2, it happens in all versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect