Search Issue Tracker
[Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play or preview in Scene view
3. Observe flicker of the directional light's cube shadow
- Only happens with directional light shadows; point and spot lights don't seem to be affected
- Only happens when the light module's lights are casting shadows as well
- Not a regression; happens as far back as 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website