Search Issue Tracker
[Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Press Play or preview in Scene view
3. Observe flicker of the directional light's cube shadow
- Only happens with directional light shadows; point and spot lights don't seem to be affected
- Only happens when the light module's lights are casting shadows as well
- Not a regression; happens as far back as 5.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error