Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Licensing - Opening a new project from inside a project can cause a licensing check loop
Opening a project in an instance of the Editor then closing the first Editor will cause an endless retry loop for licensing.
Steps to reproduce
- Open any project in 2019.3.0a12
- Once project loads open another projects via file > open project
- Close the first project
- Navigate around the editor selecting menus or submenus
Notice issue - Connection to licensing server lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once