Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Licensing - Opening a new project from inside a project can cause a licensing check loop
Opening a project in an instance of the Editor then closing the first Editor will cause an endless retry loop for licensing.
Steps to reproduce
- Open any project in 2019.3.0a12
- Once project loads open another projects via file > open project
- Close the first project
- Navigate around the editor selecting menus or submenus
Notice issue - Connection to licensing server lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again