Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Licensing - Opening a new project from inside a project can cause a licensing check loop
Opening a project in an instance of the Editor then closing the first Editor will cause an endless retry loop for licensing.
Steps to reproduce
- Open any project in 2019.3.0a12
- Once project loads open another projects via file > open project
- Close the first project
- Navigate around the editor selecting menus or submenus
Notice issue - Connection to licensing server lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs