Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Licensing - Opening a new project from inside a project can cause a licensing check loop
Opening a project in an instance of the Editor then closing the first Editor will cause an endless retry loop for licensing.
Steps to reproduce
- Open any project in 2019.3.0a12
- Once project loads open another projects via file > open project
- Close the first project
- Navigate around the editor selecting menus or submenus
Notice issue - Connection to licensing server lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project