Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Licensing - Opening a new project from inside a project can cause a licensing check loop
Opening a project in an instance of the Editor then closing the first Editor will cause an endless retry loop for licensing.
Steps to reproduce
- Open any project in 2019.3.0a12
- Once project loads open another projects via file > open project
- Close the first project
- Navigate around the editor selecting menus or submenus
Notice issue - Connection to licensing server lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows