Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[License] Pro users can't skip the survey after Unity activation
When a Pro license is activated, the user is forced to fill out the survey that shows up; the 'Skip' button does not work.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open unactivated Unity.
2) Enter license key when prompted.
3) Proceed to the next step in activation.
A survey shows up - the 'Skip' button in the bottom of the page does not function as intended - instead of skipping the survey, all of the entries turn red (as if the survey was submitted without selecting the necessary entries). If the survey is filled out and submitted, the user can then proceed with using Unity.
Expected: Pro users are able to skip the survey.
Actual: 'Skip' button doesn't skip the survey
5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1