Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[License] Pro users can't skip the survey after Unity activation
When a Pro license is activated, the user is forced to fill out the survey that shows up; the 'Skip' button does not work.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open unactivated Unity.
2) Enter license key when prompted.
3) Proceed to the next step in activation.
A survey shows up - the 'Skip' button in the bottom of the page does not function as intended - instead of skipping the survey, all of the entries turn red (as if the survey was submitted without selecting the necessary entries). If the survey is filled out and submitted, the user can then proceed with using Unity.
Expected: Pro users are able to skip the survey.
Actual: 'Skip' button doesn't skip the survey
5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable