Search Issue Tracker
[Licence] Unable to launch Editor through unity launcher when the internet connection is disconnected
Unable to launch Editor through unity launcher when the internet connection is disconnected
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Activate the Unity Editor with Plus/Pro Licence
2. Create an empty Project
3. Close Unity Editor
4. Disable/Disconnect the internet connection from the computer
5. Reopen Unity
Manual Activation button is disabled, forcing the user to Quit the Editor
Note: Unity 2019.1.0a13 launches with Personal license.
Manual Activation can be done for the usage of Plus/Pro Licence.
2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a4
Works fine on:
1. Launch the Editor using Hub, Editor launches with the Personal Licence
2. Delete/rename license file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect