Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
lhs.terrainInstanceHash == rhs.terrainInstanceHash assert when building lightmap
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Bug Report"
3. In Lighting window, clear built lightmap and start baking new one
4. In console notice "lhs.terrainInstanceHash == rhs.terrainInstanceHash" assert printed multiple times
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0b6
This is a non fatal error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Nov 24, 2017 21:17
2017.2.0f3 also. No any official hint on this?
Oct 11, 2017 13:18
I'm encountering this problem on 2017.1.1f1. Tried clearing my GI cache, that didn't work. It's a large scene. Lightmaps are created, but they don't appear to be affecting the objects in the scene at all. The objects do have lightmap indices, and UV offsets. I'm going to try the progressive engine.
Jul 30, 2017 02:57
It happens in my Unity 5.6.2f1 as well.
Jun 19, 2017 11:22
Persists in unity 5.6.1f1, the lightmapping of my scene was great and all of a sudden the baking broke. Everytime I try to bake the lightmaps again, I get this error. Some objects in my scene are well lit at the end of the backing, and many others are dark, just like the main directional light were simply not illuminating them.