Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay in Fullscreen mode
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay when the game aspect ratio is different that in the current settings of the display.
1. Log into Steam and have it running in the background
2. Open the attached project
3. Open scene 'main' and Play scene
Note: Your Steam username should be Logged in the console
4. Stop playback
5. Build & Run
6. Toggle 'Windowed' mode off
7. Select a resolution with an aspect ratio that's different than in your current display settings
8. Click 'Play'
8. Open and close the Steam overlay with 'Shift+Tab'
Result: The black bars or 'letterbox' has leftover artifacts from the Steam Overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled