Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay in Fullscreen mode
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay when the game aspect ratio is different that in the current settings of the display.
1. Log into Steam and have it running in the background
2. Open the attached project
3. Open scene 'main' and Play scene
Note: Your Steam username should be Logged in the console
4. Stop playback
5. Build & Run
6. Toggle 'Windowed' mode off
7. Select a resolution with an aspect ratio that's different than in your current display settings
8. Click 'Play'
8. Open and close the Steam overlay with 'Shift+Tab'
Result: The black bars or 'letterbox' has leftover artifacts from the Steam Overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.