Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay in Fullscreen mode
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay when the game aspect ratio is different that in the current settings of the display.
1. Log into Steam and have it running in the background
2. Open the attached project
3. Open scene 'main' and Play scene
Note: Your Steam username should be Logged in the console
4. Stop playback
5. Build & Run
6. Toggle 'Windowed' mode off
7. Select a resolution with an aspect ratio that's different than in your current display settings
8. Click 'Play'
8. Open and close the Steam overlay with 'Shift+Tab'
Result: The black bars or 'letterbox' has leftover artifacts from the Steam Overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account