Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay in Fullscreen mode
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay when the game aspect ratio is different that in the current settings of the display.
1. Log into Steam and have it running in the background
2. Open the attached project
3. Open scene 'main' and Play scene
Note: Your Steam username should be Logged in the console
4. Stop playback
5. Build & Run
6. Toggle 'Windowed' mode off
7. Select a resolution with an aspect ratio that's different than in your current display settings
8. Click 'Play'
8. Open and close the Steam overlay with 'Shift+Tab'
Result: The black bars or 'letterbox' has leftover artifacts from the Steam Overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area