Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay in Fullscreen mode
Letterbox fills with artifacts from Steam Overlay when the game aspect ratio is different that in the current settings of the display.
1. Log into Steam and have it running in the background
2. Open the attached project
3. Open scene 'main' and Play scene
Note: Your Steam username should be Logged in the console
4. Stop playback
5. Build & Run
6. Toggle 'Windowed' mode off
7. Select a resolution with an aspect ratio that's different than in your current display settings
8. Click 'Play'
8. Open and close the Steam overlay with 'Shift+Tab'
Result: The black bars or 'letterbox' has leftover artifacts from the Steam Overlay
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample