Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.2.X
Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Lego Microgame
2. In the "Tutorials" panel select the "Build and publish" tutorial
3. Follow the tutorial up until the "Publish" window
4. In the "Publish" window press the "Get Started" then "Build and Publish" buttons (switch to WebGL if it asks)
5. Select a build location and press "Save"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2021.1.0a8
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2020.1.0a4, 2020.2.0a1 (Couldn't start tutorial or build due to compiler errors)
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Could not be reproduced on a new project or the Karting Microgame
4. Tested to be reproducible when building for Android, WebGL or Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy