Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.1
[LegacyShaders] [Self-Illumin] No Emission(Lightmapper) component after Unity 5
1) Open Unity 4
2) Select Self-Illumin/Diffuse shader on newly created material
3) Notice Emission(Lightmapper) Component in the Inspector window
4) Open Unity 5
5) Create a new material and select Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/Diffuse shader on it
6) Notice Emission(Lightmapper) Component is lacking compared to Unity 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"