Search Issue Tracker
Legacy Shaders/Specular flickering when both HDR and Anti Aliasing are enabled
1. Open attached Unity project "MSAA Bloom.zip"
2. Open "TEST" scene
3. Look around the scene with right mouse button and observe the "edge" of the sphere
Expected result: The sphere should not emit any flickering
Actual result: There is a minimal visible white pixel flickering at the "edge" of the sphere
Note: flickering is present in both Play and Editor modes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p3, 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
Note: Can't reproduce on 5.5 and older versions since it was not possible to have both HDR and Anti Aliasing enabled at the same time.
Note: attached gif "flicker1" shows the flickering in all 2017 versions and 5.6 versions from 5.6.0f1 to 5.6.0p3
Note: attached gif "Flickernew" shows the flickering from 5.6.0p4 to 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform