Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Image effects produce white square like artifacts on shiny suface using custom shader
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: Moon_scene
4. move around with mouse.
Visual artifacts are seen in game view:
Notes: This happens because camera has BloomOptimized and VignetteAndChromaticAberration scripts attached. Without them artifacts disappear. Those scripts come from standard assets.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25), 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders