Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Image effects produce white square like artifacts on shiny suface using custom shader
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: Moon_scene
4. move around with mouse.
Visual artifacts are seen in game view:
Notes: This happens because camera has BloomOptimized and VignetteAndChromaticAberration scripts attached. Without them artifacts disappear. Those scripts come from standard assets.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25), 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded