Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Image effects produce white square like artifacts on shiny suface using custom shader
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: Moon_scene
4. move around with mouse.
Visual artifacts are seen in game view:
Notes: This happens because camera has BloomOptimized and VignetteAndChromaticAberration scripts attached. Without them artifacts disappear. Those scripts come from standard assets.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25), 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.