Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Image effects produce white square like artifacts on shiny suface using custom shader
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: Moon_scene
4. move around with mouse.
Visual artifacts are seen in game view:
Notes: This happens because camera has BloomOptimized and VignetteAndChromaticAberration scripts attached. Without them artifacts disappear. Those scripts come from standard assets.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25), 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually