Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Legacy] Adding Is Active property while in recording mode crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "788452.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open animation window
4. In hierarchy, select "Cube"
5. In animation window, enable recording
6. Click "Add Property" and add "GameObject > Is Active" property to the animation
7. Unity crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue upon clicking (+) to add property
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p3
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process