Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Legacy] Adding Is Active property while in recording mode crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "788452.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open animation window
4. In hierarchy, select "Cube"
5. In animation window, enable recording
6. Click "Add Property" and add "GameObject > Is Active" property to the animation
7. Unity crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue upon clicking (+) to add property
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p3
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac