Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Legacy] Adding Is Active property while in recording mode crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "788452.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open animation window
4. In hierarchy, select "Cube"
5. In animation window, enable recording
6. Click "Add Property" and add "GameObject > Is Active" property to the animation
7. Unity crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue upon clicking (+) to add property
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p3
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
May 24, 2016 19:49
This should be fixed in 5.4.0b19
May 20, 2016 13:12
Still happens in 5.4.0b18.
Is blocking for us, having to use b13.
May 17, 2016 09:54
I confirm that.
May 06, 2016 19:59
It's happening again in 5.4.0b17