Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Legacy] Adding Is Active property while in recording mode crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "788452.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open animation window
4. In hierarchy, select "Cube"
5. In animation window, enable recording
6. Click "Add Property" and add "GameObject > Is Active" property to the animation
7. Unity crashes at UnityEngine::Animation::SetBoundCurveFloatValue upon clicking (+) to add property
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p3
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)