Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Layout cannot be saved if its name contains '/' or '\'
1. Create a new project
2. Select Window-> Layouts-> Save Layout
3. Save layout with a name that contains slash or backslash
Expected: layout will be saved
Actual: moving file failed error is thrown
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle