Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Layout cannot be saved if its name contains '/' or '\'
1. Create a new project
2. Select Window-> Layouts-> Save Layout
3. Save layout with a name that contains slash or backslash
Expected: layout will be saved
Actual: moving file failed error is thrown
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"