Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Layout cannot be saved if its name contains '/' or '\'
1. Create a new project
2. Select Window-> Layouts-> Save Layout
3. Save layout with a name that contains slash or backslash
Expected: layout will be saved
Actual: moving file failed error is thrown
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position