Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Layout cannot be saved if its name contains '/' or '\'
1. Create a new project
2. Select Window-> Layouts-> Save Layout
3. Save layout with a name that contains slash or backslash
Expected: layout will be saved
Actual: moving file failed error is thrown
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0