Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Layout cannot be saved if its name contains '/' or '\'
1. Create a new project
2. Select Window-> Layouts-> Save Layout
3. Save layout with a name that contains slash or backslash
Expected: layout will be saved
Actual: moving file failed error is thrown
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file