Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
LayerMask properties showing "Mixed..." selection when no flags are selected instead of "Nothing"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project
2. Create/Select an object with a Camera component
3. Open "Culling Mask" dropdown and disable all the flags
3. Observe the component's "Culling Mask" property value in Inspector
Expected: Property value is shown as "Nothing", opened dropdown has a checkmark next to "Nothing"
Actual: Property value is shown as "Mixed...", opened dropdown does not have a checkmark next to "Nothing"
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0a5
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2018.4.30f1
Note: reproducible with in other editor places as well ("Light" component, "Platform Effector 2D" component, Window->Analysis->Physics Debug window, etc)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block