Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
LayerMask properties showing "Mixed..." selection when no flags are selected instead of "Nothing"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project
2. Create/Select an object with a Camera component
3. Open "Culling Mask" dropdown and disable all the flags
3. Observe the component's "Culling Mask" property value in Inspector
Expected: Property value is shown as "Nothing", opened dropdown has a checkmark next to "Nothing"
Actual: Property value is shown as "Mixed...", opened dropdown does not have a checkmark next to "Nothing"
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0a5
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2018.4.30f1
Note: reproducible with in other editor places as well ("Light" component, "Platform Effector 2D" component, Window->Analysis->Physics Debug window, etc)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete