Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
LayerMask properties showing "Mixed..." selection when all flags are selected instead of "Everything"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project
2. Create/Select an object with a Camera component
3. Observe the component's "Culling Mask" property value in Inspector
Expected: Property value is shown as "Everything", opened dropdown has a checkmark next to "Everything"
Actual: Property value is shown as "Mixed...", opened dropdown does not have a checkmark next to "Everything"
Reproduced with: 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0a5
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2018.4.30f1
Note: reproducible with in other editor places as well ("Light" component, "Platform Effector 2D" component, Window->Analysis->Physics Debug window, etc)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible