Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
LayerMask properties showing "Mixed..." selection when all flags are selected instead of "Everything"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project
2. Create/Select an object with a Camera component
3. Observe the component's "Culling Mask" property value in Inspector
Expected: Property value is shown as "Everything", opened dropdown has a checkmark next to "Everything"
Actual: Property value is shown as "Mixed...", opened dropdown does not have a checkmark next to "Everything"
Reproduced with: 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0a5
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2018.4.30f1
Note: reproducible with in other editor places as well ("Light" component, "Platform Effector 2D" component, Window->Analysis->Physics Debug window, etc)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved