Search Issue Tracker
Launcher unintuitive when licence expired
1) After installing the Win10 anniversary update, I get a license error.
2) Observe that the Re-Activate button is greyed out but the mouse pointer still changes when hovering over the button; ofc. nothing happens when clicking it. Quit (big blue button) or online help (link) seems the most visible options, with the white sign in button hiding in the top corner.
3) Once signed in, the activate button is blue and clickable and I can reactivate.
4) I think support will get less inquiries if the help text suggested I sign in instead of directing people to an online help page. Also, why not make the sign in button blue to signify it is clickable and direct attention to it?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect