Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Last touched (by the drag and drop action) object is painted when drag-dropping a material onto a Probuilder face selection
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1260931.zip' project and load the 'ScampleScene' scene
2. Using the Probuilder Face Selector tool, select a face on the Cube game object
3. Drag and drop the 'red' material from the Project window to the selected face
4. Observe the plane's material
Expected result: the plane's material does not change
Actual result: the plane's material changes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a22, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string