Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Lambert with SurfaceOutputStandard parameter outputs "Syntax error"
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) select 'SurfaceLambert' shader from project view
3) notice the printed error
Actual: Gives "Syntax error."
Expected: Clear error message as to what the issue is
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device