Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Lambert with SurfaceOutputStandard parameter outputs "Syntax error"
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) select 'SurfaceLambert' shader from project view
3) notice the printed error
Actual: Gives "Syntax error."
Expected: Clear error message as to what the issue is
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart