Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Lambert with SurfaceOutputStandard parameter outputs "Syntax error"
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) select 'SurfaceLambert' shader from project view
3) notice the printed error
Actual: Gives "Syntax error."
Expected: Clear error message as to what the issue is
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene