Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Lambert with SurfaceOutputStandard parameter outputs "Syntax error"
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) select 'SurfaceLambert' shader from project view
3) notice the printed error
Actual: Gives "Syntax error."
Expected: Clear error message as to what the issue is
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened