Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Lambert with SurfaceOutputStandard parameter outputs "Syntax error"
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) select 'SurfaceLambert' shader from project view
3) notice the printed error
Actual: Gives "Syntax error."
Expected: Clear error message as to what the issue is
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally