Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
Lacking vertex attributes causes a crash on multithreaded rendering
Unity Android Player crashes when the following conditions are met:
- Dynamic batching is enabled.
- Multithreaded rendering is enabled.
- There is a shader that uses vertex colors.
- A mesh without vertex color is given to the shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors