Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Kinematic child object with Rigidbody2D moves slower than the parent object with Rigidbody2D when child is set to Interpolate
1. Open user's attached project "Child Rigidbody Rotation Bug Report Project" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press space
Expected result: Both objects rotate at the same speed
Actual result: Parent object rotates faster than the child object
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible if the child object is set to Interpolate in Play Mode
Not reproducible if parent and child are set to Interpolate, both set to None or just parent set to Interpolate
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'