Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load SampleScene scene
3. Make sure both Parent and Child game objects are set to Interpolate
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold space
Expected result: Both objects rotate at the same speed.
Actual result: Parent object rotates faster than the child object.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5,
Not reproduce with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
Note: If you set to Interpolate while in a play mode, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker