Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load SampleScene scene
3. Make sure both Parent and Child game objects are set to Interpolate
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold space
Expected result: Both objects rotate at the same speed.
Actual result: Parent object rotates faster than the child object.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5,
Not reproduce with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
Note: If you set to Interpolate while in a play mode, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a8