Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load SampleScene scene
3. Make sure both Parent and Child game objects are set to Interpolate
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold space
Expected result: Both objects rotate at the same speed.
Actual result: Parent object rotates faster than the child object.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5,
Not reproduce with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
Note: If you set to Interpolate while in a play mode, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05