Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load SampleScene scene
3. Make sure both Parent and Child game objects are set to Interpolate
4. Enter the play mode
5. Hold space
Expected result: Both objects rotate at the same speed.
Actual result: Parent object rotates faster than the child object.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5,
Not reproduce with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
Note: If you set to Interpolate while in a play mode, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete