Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Keystore file is not recognized by Editor when keystore has any other extension than .keystore
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1398997.zip"
2. In Project Settings go to Player Settings > Publishing Settings
3. In the Project Keystore area try selecting keystore from project folder, it can be selected
4. Change "user.keystore" file extension to "user.jks" in the project folder
5. Try repeating step 3
Expected result: The keystore with ".jks" extension is shown, can be selected and used like ".keystore" extension files
Actual result: The keystore with ".jks" extension can't be selected and used
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator