Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Keys section under Preferences uses the light skin
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create an animation in the Project Browser
- go to to Preferences
- select Keys and notice the light skin
Resizing the window will use the correct skin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime