Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Keys section under Preferences uses the light skin
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create an animation in the Project Browser
- go to to Preferences
- select Keys and notice the light skin
Resizing the window will use the correct skin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete