Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Keys section under Preferences uses the light skin
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create an animation in the Project Browser
- go to to Preferences
- select Keys and notice the light skin
Resizing the window will use the correct skin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap