Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Keys section under Preferences uses the light skin
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create an animation in the Project Browser
- go to to Preferences
- select Keys and notice the light skin
Resizing the window will use the correct skin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform