Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Keyframes are not pasted from one animation clip to another, until main animation area is clicked
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "animPasteBug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Click on "Robot Kyle" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Menu bar, go to Window > Animation > Animation
5. In the Animation window, select "robotAnim1" and copy any keyframes from the Timeline
6. In the Animation window, select "robotAnim2" and paste the copied keyframes
Expected result: the keyframes are pasted
Actual result: the keyframes are not pasted
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button