Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Java Exception are using multiple lines in the console instead of being grouped under one error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1269685.zip"
2. Build project on Android
3. Build fails
Expected results: Java-related errors are grouped under 1 error in Console
Actual results: Every line from Java-related errors is a separate error in Console
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1. 2020.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.1.0a12
- A screenshot of the issue attached.
- Project was taken from case 1269694. Errors were introduced to project to cause consistent build failure in older Unity versions
- Before loading project, delete the Library folder. Otherwise, Unity can't build project on Android
- in Unity versions 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a12 console stopped showing details under stderr (see screenshot)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved