Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Java Exception are using multiple lines in the console instead of being grouped under one error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1269685.zip"
2. Build project on Android
3. Build fails
Expected results: Java-related errors are grouped under 1 error in Console
Actual results: Every line from Java-related errors is a separate error in Console
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1. 2020.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.1.0a12
- A screenshot of the issue attached.
- Project was taken from case 1269694. Errors were introduced to project to cause consistent build failure in older Unity versions
- Before loading project, delete the Library folder. Otherwise, Unity can't build project on Android
- in Unity versions 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0a12 console stopped showing details under stderr (see screenshot)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker