Search Issue Tracker
Japanese characters are not displayed when the new InputField on Mac
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a new Input Field
- change the language to Japanese
- press play
- start typing and notice nothing is displayed
Clicking the Input Field in the Game View will display the text.
Works fine on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project