Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
It's possible to animate properties of the animator..in the animation
In the Animation Window it is seemingly possible to add a curve for enabling the Animator component. When trying to add that curve nothing happens.
Select the camera
Open Animation Window
Press Add Curve
Select Animator > Enabled
Try adding the curve
The curve hasn't been added
This is not a regression nor a serious problem, but it looks confusing to have this option there if it's completely unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset