Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
It's possible to animate properties of the animator..in the animation
In the Animation Window it is seemingly possible to add a curve for enabling the Animator component. When trying to add that curve nothing happens.
Select the camera
Open Animation Window
Press Add Curve
Select Animator > Enabled
Try adding the curve
The curve hasn't been added
This is not a regression nor a serious problem, but it looks confusing to have this option there if it's completely unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect