Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
It's impossible to snap pivot to vertex
1. Using V try to snap an object using it's pivot to a vertex.
Expected result: You can snap pivot to a vertex
Actual result: You can't (or the documentation is lacking and doesn't explain how to do it)
(http://docs.unity3d.com/412/Documentation/Manual/PositioningGameObjects.html state that this is possible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar