Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
It's impossible to snap pivot to vertex
1. Using V try to snap an object using it's pivot to a vertex.
Expected result: You can snap pivot to a vertex
Actual result: You can't (or the documentation is lacking and doesn't explain how to do it)
(http://docs.unity3d.com/412/Documentation/Manual/PositioningGameObjects.html state that this is possible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released