Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
It is possible to migrate host to WebGL client
1. Open attached project
2. Build for WebGL and run
3. LAN host in the Editor
4. LAN Client on WebGL
5. Stop host in the Editor
Callback functions allow us to migrate host on WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform