Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[ironSource SDK] A unitypackage asset is imported after closing plugin's "Integration Manager"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "IronSourceImportBug.zip"
2. Navigate to Assets > IronSource > Editor in the Project window
3. Open the "ironSource Integration Manager" ("IronSource" > "Integration Manager")
4. Press the first "Update" button
5. Close the "ironSource Integration Manager" or open a different application
6. Observe the Project window
Expected result: No package asset gets created
Actual result: IronSource_IntegrationManager.unitypackage asset is created
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.31f1, 2021.2.17f1
Could not test with: 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8 (InvalidOperationException: Insecure connection not allowed)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags