Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[iPV6][iOS] Exception when trying to access Socket.LocalEndPoint
1. Download the attahced project.
2. Set up an ipv6 environment and connect an iOS device to it.
3. Configure ConnectionSetup (with an ipv4 adress) on a device which is connected to an ip4 env:
ip4 network - PC/mac (which runs unity editor as a server)
Mac ipv6 “router”
3. Enter the same address:port in the Ipv6Test script.
4. Run the TcpServer scene on your server device.
(notice that the ipv4 address is transformed https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6052)
4. Deploy scene “ipv6_test” to the iOS device.
5. Observe that it succeeds to connect to the server, but it fails with an an exception when trying to access “Scoket.LocalEndPoint”:
- same happens when both devices are on an iPV6 network.
- this is NOT reproducible when both serve and the device are on an ipv4 network.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets