Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iPadOS 13] TouchScreenKeyboard.visible isn't updated if using Floating Keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the Xcode project to iPad device
3. Press "Show Keyboard"
4. Pinch the keyboard with your fingers to make it a floating keyboard
5. Press "Hide Keyboard"
6. Notice that the TouchScreenKeyboard.visible boolean stays "true"
Actual result: The TouchScreenKeyboard.visible boolean is not updated when keyboard is closed.
Expected result: The TouchScreenKeyboard.visible boolean is updated to "false".
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPad Air (3rd generation) (iOS 13.2.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)