Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iPadOS 13] TouchScreenKeyboard.visible isn't updated if using Floating Keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the Xcode project to iPad device
3. Press "Show Keyboard"
4. Pinch the keyboard with your fingers to make it a floating keyboard
5. Press "Hide Keyboard"
6. Notice that the TouchScreenKeyboard.visible boolean stays "true"
Actual result: The TouchScreenKeyboard.visible boolean is not updated when keyboard is closed.
Expected result: The TouchScreenKeyboard.visible boolean is updated to "false".
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a24.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPad Air (3rd generation) (iOS 13.2.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode