Search Issue Tracker
[IOS][Xcode] Xcode build crashes while building project. SetSocketOption AddMembership for IPV6 crash
1. Open "Bug" project
2. Build for iOS
3. Build Xcode project
4. Notice that it crashes while building
Expected behaviour: Unity builds project to iOS device correctly.
Actual result: Xcode build crashes before it is completed.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Reproduced on Xcode 3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used