Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS]WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload does not remove least used asset bundle if storage is full
1. Open attached project
2. Change lionbUrl string into "https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/WDNK7fwsrEXCygT/download" in Loader.cs
3. Build to iOS device with around 220mb free memory
4. Click "Load lionb" when lionb cached will be equal to true then click "Load lion"
5. It will never be cached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model