Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS]WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload does not remove least used asset bundle if storage is full
1. Open attached project
2. Change lionbUrl string into "https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/WDNK7fwsrEXCygT/download" in Loader.cs
3. Build to iOS device with around 220mb free memory
4. Click "Load lionb" when lionb cached will be equal to true then click "Load lion"
5. It will never be cached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build