Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS]WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload does not remove least used asset bundle if storage is full
1. Open attached project
2. Change lionbUrl string into "https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/WDNK7fwsrEXCygT/download" in Loader.cs
3. Build to iOS device with around 220mb free memory
4. Click "Load lionb" when lionb cached will be equal to true then click "Load lion"
5. It will never be cached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'