Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS]WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload does not remove least used asset bundle if storage is full
1. Open attached project
2. Change lionbUrl string into "https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/WDNK7fwsrEXCygT/download" in Loader.cs
3. Build to iOS device with around 220mb free memory
4. Click "Load lionb" when lionb cached will be equal to true then click "Load lion"
5. It will never be cached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object