Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS]WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload does not remove least used asset bundle if storage is full
1. Open attached project
2. Change lionbUrl string into "https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/WDNK7fwsrEXCygT/download" in Loader.cs
3. Build to iOS device with around 220mb free memory
4. Click "Load lionb" when lionb cached will be equal to true then click "Load lion"
5. It will never be cached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code