Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS][Windows] Building for iOS from Windows fails with 'Failed to copy usymtool' error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project on a Windows machine.
2) Build for iOS.
An error message pops up. The build fails in the middle of the process with the following error:
IOException: Failed to Copy File / Directory from 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.0b9/Editor/Data\Tools/usymtool' to 'Temp/StagingArea\Trampoline\usymtool'. <...>
This happens with both IL2CPP and Mono2x. Does not reproduce on macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
Apr 28, 2017 07:09
Still facing the same issue with 5.6f3 build.Not able to build IOS project.