Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS][Windows] Building for iOS from Windows fails with 'Failed to copy usymtool' error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project on a Windows machine.
2) Build for iOS.
An error message pops up. The build fails in the middle of the process with the following error:
IOException: Failed to Copy File / Directory from 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.0b9/Editor/Data\Tools/usymtool' to 'Temp/StagingArea\Trampoline\usymtool'. <...>
This happens with both IL2CPP and Mono2x. Does not reproduce on macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio