Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS][Windows] Building for iOS from Windows fails with 'Failed to copy usymtool' error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project on a Windows machine.
2) Build for iOS.
An error message pops up. The build fails in the middle of the process with the following error:
IOException: Failed to Copy File / Directory from 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.0b9/Editor/Data\Tools/usymtool' to 'Temp/StagingArea\Trampoline\usymtool'. <...>
This happens with both IL2CPP and Mono2x. Does not reproduce on macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12