Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[iOS] When INT input fields keyboard is opened focusing other input fields doesn't open corresponding keyboards
1. Open users attached project "iOS Content Type Test.zip"
2. Build for an iOS device
3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
4. Press on the text input field (first input field)
5. Press on the int input field (the bottom input field)
6. Press on the text input field (first input field)
Expected result: the text input field is selected and the correct keyboard is opened
Actual result: number keyboard is still open, pressing password input field fixes the issue until int input field is selected again
2018.3.0a2 2018.4.0f1 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced on:
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.0
iPhone XS iOS 12.0
- This works differently on android. Every time a new input field is selected keyboard is hidden until the input field is selected again.
VLNQA00270, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform