Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.3.X
[iOS] When changing screen orientation via script black frame appears
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS (make sure "Main" scene is included)
3. Run app on a device
4. Press button "Change orientation"
5. Notice that when changing orientation one black frame appears for a moment
Expected result: The device should be able to change orientation without flashing black.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b1
Devices: iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2, iPad 5th gen iOS 10.3.3
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled