Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.3.X
[iOS] When changing screen orientation via script black frame appears
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS (make sure "Main" scene is included)
3. Run app on a device
4. Press button "Change orientation"
5. Notice that when changing orientation one black frame appears for a moment
Expected result: The device should be able to change orientation without flashing black.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b1
Devices: iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2, iPad 5th gen iOS 10.3.3
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine