Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] When changing screen orientation via script black frame appears
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS (make sure "Main" scene is included)
3. Run app on a device
4. Press button "Change orientation"
5. Notice that when changing orientation one black frame appears for a moment
Expected result: The device should be able to change orientation without flashing black.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b1
Devices: iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2, iPad 5th gen iOS 10.3.3
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap