Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.3
[iOS] When changing screen orientation via script black frame appears
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS (make sure "Main" scene is included)
3. Run app on a device
4. Press button "Change orientation"
5. Notice that when changing orientation one black frame appears for a moment
Expected result: The device should be able to change orientation without flashing black.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b1
Devices: iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2, iPad 5th gen iOS 10.3.3
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build