Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] When changing screen orientation via script black frame appears
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS (make sure "Main" scene is included)
3. Run app on a device
4. Press button "Change orientation"
5. Notice that when changing orientation one black frame appears for a moment
Expected result: The device should be able to change orientation without flashing black.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b1
Devices: iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2, iPad 5th gen iOS 10.3.3
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime