Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[iOS] WebCamTexture.width/height always returns 16
WebCamTexture.width/height always returns 16 on iOS. Although the actual resolution of the WebCamTexture is clearly higher than that, it returns 16x16.
This issue seems to be a regression from 5.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework