Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS][Vuforia] Background Video plays upside on iPads down after Application Pause if App does not require fullscreen
1. Build and Run project from ownCloud on iPad Pro
2. On device: click button "Load"
3. Click Home button
4. Open multitasking panel and open build again
Expected: background video is not rotated.
Actual: background video is upside down.\
Reproduced with: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1 (due to Errors in the Console).
Tested with: iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 (iOS10.3.3)
-not reproducible on iPhone 6 (iOS11.3.1) and iPad mini 4 (iOS11.0). It seems like only iPad Pros are affected
-not reproducible if "Require full screen" in Xcode is enabled
-not reproducible if one of the rotations (Portrait, Upside Down, Landscape Left, Landscape Right) is unchecked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used