Search Issue Tracker
[XR][iOS][Vuforia] Background plane doesn't fill the entire screen
1. Make sure Vuforia module is installed.
2. Create a new project.
3. Import the attached package " 979615_Package".
4. Build the "3-ImageTargets" scene to Xcode project.
5. Build the Xcode project 2 times in a row to a device.
- View will not fill the entire screen.
- It may be difficult to see using black devices.
To check it, go to: 'Window' > 'Devices and Simulators' > Select the connected device > 'Take Screenshot'.
A black frame should be visible on the screenshot edges (Screenshot attached).
- If it still doesn't reproduce, minimise and maximise the application a few times.
- View fils the entire screen.
- iPhone 8 iOS 11.0.1
Not reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 iOS 11.1, iPhone 7 iOS 10.3.2
- 2017.1 doesn’t have the XR settings,
- Vuforia example doesn’t build with 2017.2, 2018.1 and 2018.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property