Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Found in [Package]
[iOS] Using multiple cameras in the scene in Lightweight Render Pipeline gives corrupted image in iOS device
1. Open users attached project "lwrp_depth_camera_bug.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the build trough Xcode to iOS device
Expected result: Grey cube with construction scene behind
Actual result: getting corrupted image with jumping pixels
2018.2.0a7 2018.2.5f1 2018.3.0a9
Lightweight Render 3.0.0 - 2.0.5
On 1.1.8 - getting ArgumentException: Failed SupportsTextureFormat; format is not a valid TextureFormat errors
Not reproduced on:
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy