Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Found in [Package]
[iOS] Using multiple cameras in the scene in Lightweight Render Pipeline gives corrupted image in iOS device
1. Open users attached project "lwrp_depth_camera_bug.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the build trough Xcode to iOS device
Expected result: Grey cube with construction scene behind
Actual result: getting corrupted image with jumping pixels
2018.2.0a7 2018.2.5f1 2018.3.0a9
Lightweight Render 3.0.0 - 2.0.5
On 1.1.8 - getting ArgumentException: Failed SupportsTextureFormat; format is not a valid TextureFormat errors
Not reproduced on:
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags