Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Unusable 'Picture in Picture' multitasking button when playing with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Deploy the attached project to an iPad running at least iOS 9 & play a video in any mode.
2. Try clicking on the 'Picture in Picture' button (attached screenshot).
3. Observe that it doesen't work.
It doesen't matter whether 'Require Fullscreen' is enabled or not, Picture in Picture mode still doesen't work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save