Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Unusable 'Picture in Picture' multitasking button when playing with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Deploy the attached project to an iPad running at least iOS 9 & play a video in any mode.
2. Try clicking on the 'Picture in Picture' button (attached screenshot).
3. Observe that it doesen't work.
It doesen't matter whether 'Require Fullscreen' is enabled or not, Picture in Picture mode still doesen't work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project