Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Unusable 'Picture in Picture' multitasking button when playing with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Deploy the attached project to an iPad running at least iOS 9 & play a video in any mode.
2. Try clicking on the 'Picture in Picture' button (attached screenshot).
3. Observe that it doesen't work.
It doesen't matter whether 'Require Fullscreen' is enabled or not, Picture in Picture mode still doesen't work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4