Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Unusable 'Picture in Picture' multitasking button when playing with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Deploy the attached project to an iPad running at least iOS 9 & play a video in any mode.
2. Try clicking on the 'Picture in Picture' button (attached screenshot).
3. Observe that it doesen't work.
It doesen't matter whether 'Require Fullscreen' is enabled or not, Picture in Picture mode still doesen't work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state