Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Unusable 'Picture in Picture' multitasking button when playing with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie
1. Deploy the attached project to an iPad running at least iOS 9 & play a video in any mode.
2. Try clicking on the 'Picture in Picture' button (attached screenshot).
3. Observe that it doesen't work.
It doesen't matter whether 'Require Fullscreen' is enabled or not, Picture in Picture mode still doesen't work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd