Search Issue Tracker
[Mobile] UnityWebRequest.responseCode always returns 0 instead of 401
1. Open users attached project "UnityWebRequestIssue.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe in the console "Response code: 401"
4. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
4. Observe the Xcode console
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.19f1 2018.3.5f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0
VLNQA00052, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a5 not getting a response code in Xcode console
Doesn't reproduce in the editor on MacOS 10.14 and Win10 machines
On MacOS standalone doesn't reproduce with IL2CPP and MONO
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events