Search Issue Tracker
[Mobile] UnityWebRequest.responseCode always returns 0 instead of 401
1. Open users attached project "UnityWebRequestIssue.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe in the console "Response code: 401"
4. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
4. Observe the Xcode console
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.19f1 2018.3.5f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0
VLNQA00052, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a5 not getting a response code in Xcode console
Doesn't reproduce in the editor on MacOS 10.14 and Win10 machines
On MacOS standalone doesn't reproduce with IL2CPP and MONO
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform