Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] UnityWebRequest.Post calls fail on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Open 'test' scene, build and deploy to a device.
3) Press the 'Send GET Request' UI button.
- Some text is returned by the web request - call successful.
4) Press the 'Send Post Request (1)' UI button.
An error message appears:
<html><title>Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1</title></html>
Reproduces with Mono2x and IL2cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode