Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] UnityWebRequest.Post calls fail on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Open 'test' scene, build and deploy to a device.
3) Press the 'Send GET Request' UI button.
- Some text is returned by the web request - call successful.
4) Press the 'Send Post Request (1)' UI button.
An error message appears:
<html><title>Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1</title></html>
Reproduces with Mono2x and IL2cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update