Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] UnityWebRequest.Post calls fail on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Open 'test' scene, build and deploy to a device.
3) Press the 'Send GET Request' UI button.
- Some text is returned by the web request - call successful.
4) Press the 'Send Post Request (1)' UI button.
An error message appears:
<html><title>Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1</title></html>
Reproduces with Mono2x and IL2cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true