Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] UnityWebRequest.Post calls fail on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Open 'test' scene, build and deploy to a device.
3) Press the 'Send GET Request' UI button.
- Some text is returned by the web request - call successful.
4) Press the 'Send Post Request (1)' UI button.
An error message appears:
<html><title>Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1</title></html>
Reproduces with Mono2x and IL2cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file